CAPE TOWN STUDIES PRIVATE SCHOOL
Your success is our success!
We cater for both the student who wishes to excel academically,
as well as those who need individual attention in a smaller schooling environment.
Mission and Vision
Cape Town Studies and Tours Independent School embraces the individual without losing the academic focus. This allows for individual attention and maximum academic output.
We provide a safe and supportive learning environment with opportunities for each student to develop the skills and knowledge to become a responsible and successful citizen.
We follow a balanced approach to education. All learners in our school will receive quality education through highly qualified academic staff, small classes, low student/teacher ratios, and individual attention assisting them to reach their full academic and personal potential.
We strive to maintain our 100% pass rate history together with our excellence achievements in Bachelor passes and subject distinctions.
- Every person is unique and deserves the opportunity to achieve his/her potential
- Each individual has responsibility for his/her actions and the resulting consequences
- Diversity strengthens individuals and the community
- Learning is an essential lifelong process
Our work will be guided and informed by our beliefs and commitments to:
Quality and safety – we are committed to providing an environment for the delivery of quality teaching and learning by:
- Promoting the rights and safety of all learners and teachers
- Ensuring learners’ responsibility for their own actions and behaviours
- Prohibiting all forms of unfair discrimination and intolerance
- Eliminating disruptive and offensive conduct.
Inclusiveness – we respect people, value diversity and are committed to equality.
Participation – we value and recognize the contribution of all in our school and within our community.
Quality – we strive for excellence through continuous improvement.
Openness – we are committed to a culture of teamwork and collaboration.